La Moye Golf Club adopts a reasonably conservative standard to its dress code and the use of mobile devices. Members are responsible for ensuring their guests are aware of these policies and all staff are obliged to monitor and strictly apply these basic, courteous standards to all users.
On the golf course, practice areas and driving range
- A reasonably conservative standard of recognised golf attire, including footwear, must be worn while on the golf course or practice areas.
- Men’s shirts must have a collar and, irrespective of design, must be tucked in.
- Non-tailored trousers/shorts, beach and cargo-type clothing, ripped, frayed or torn clothing and attire from other sports are not considered as recognised golf attire.
- A more relaxed approach applies to the driving range, though the exclusions listed above continue to apply.
- Mobile phones must remain on silent at all times and calls may not be made or received while using the facilities.
- A neat, smart and appropriate dress code applies in the Clubhouse at all times.
- Trainers, non-tailored trousers/shorts, beach and cargo-type clothing, ripped, frayed or torn clothing and attire from other sports are not considered as neat, smart or appropriate. Sensible discretion will be applied to young children using the clubhouse.
- Other than in the dining room, soft-soled golf shoes are acceptable in the Clubhouse providing they are dry and scrupulously clean.
- Mobile devices may be used but must remain on silent at all times. Calls may not be made or received in the bar, lounges, dining areas or on the patio, but may be made or received elsewhere in the Clubhouse.